Saturday, September 8, 2012

Flower Child - Scrapfit Warm-Up #31 Challenge

Finally, I am back to my creating board. This layout is for scrapfit challenge. The challenge is in Missy's words : This Warm-Up may or may not be a challenge for some of you. I know we fall into our comfort zones a lot and it's hard to break free. This challenge is all about patterned paper. That doesn't sound so bad, does it? Well, your challenge is to use patterned paper as your background...NO CARDSTOCK backgrounds! There are really busy patterned papers out there and then there are some not-so-busy ones...you can use whatever you choose...just no cardstock. Using cardstock elsewhere is perfectly fine.
For this layout, I used up items from my overgrown stash. Really need to purge before buying new ones.
Pp: Collage Press Citrus Collection,
Creative8,
Kaisercraft Love notes
Momoyo Buttons
Kaiser Flowers
Petaloo Flowers
Delfino Brads
Karl Craft border Punch
Momoyo StickerMomoyo Alphas
 
The choice of title is a reflection of Zahra's name which in Arabic means flowers. Since the background pattern papaer is very busy, I decided to be minimal for this layout. Thank you for looking.

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! That background paper is beautiful. Thank you for working out with us at ScrapFIT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very busy indeed but I love it! Erm sis, can you lift those giant flower pots up and put them in my garden? Thanks in advance :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...