Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Life Is Good Be Grateful For Everything

It's been a while since I played at Let's Scrap. When I saw this sketch I told myslef I must do this layout. The first thing on my mind was the pattern paper. I had been eyeing this pp by Simple Stories of the Let's Hike series for sometime but I stopped myself from buying them. Seeing the sketch made me go all out and splurge on these two papers, eventually. At least I have a good reason to purchase them. LOL!
The hardest part was in choosing the photos. I had some other photos in mind initially. So, being queen of last minute, I changed all my initial plans and came out with these instead. The reason being the time on the Lets Scrap site showed it's almost due for submission. Also, being a simpleton, I just love the way the finished layout turn out to be.

This is the sketch to be used:



Here's the layout:

Location: Various places around Putrajaya
Supplies: Simple Stories Let's hike series
Washi Tape (currently my favourite scrapbooking item)
Bazzil Cardstock
Kaiser wooden embellie
Paper Boutique sentiment
Paper boutique Tag
Zig pen for journalling

TFL

xoxo


Lili Sulastri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...