Thursday, June 6, 2013

Happiness

This layout is for Colorful Creations Twisted Blueprints May 24 to June 9 June 2013 using the sketch below:

 
 
 
The twist is to use Paint on the layout.
 
Here's my take on the sketch:
 
Location : Cahaya SPK, Shah Alam
Pp: K&Company, Paper Boutigue, Kaiser Coco line
Bling
Momoyo Sentiment for title
Bottle caps
Buncho water colour Paints
Handmade Fabric Flowers
Prima flowers
Sunlit round corner punch


TFL.


I used Water colour paint and bottle caps to create the circles.


6 comments:

  1. Pretty lady in the pic! I love how you used the bottle cap to paint :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful and a wonderful creative take on the sketch.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having read this I thought it was really informative.
    I appreciate you spending some time and energy
    to put this content together. I once again find myself spending
    a lot of time both reading and leaving comments.
    But so what, it was still worth it!

    My homepage - Mulberry UK ()

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful layout. Love the colours, flowers and pretty subject.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bottle caps idea, tfs! Will give it a try some day. My Z looks so sweet. Oh, I like that handmade flowers...by you? Lovely!
    Hugs,
    Asmah

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...