Monday, July 10, 2017

You & Me

This layout is for a Recipe challenge at https://www.facebook.com/events/326269704477693/ of Home & Scraped. I have not been participating in Recipe challenges for a long time and now this is a good opportunity for me to use up my stash and photos.

Here is the Recipe for the challenge:

Let's cook up a page :-) 
Ingredients: 
1 sheet cardstock or paper
2 pink things
2 tags
4 different papers
a pinch of embossing (dry or otherwise)
3 bits of doodling
a title & some journaling
a generous sprinkling of embellishments
ink or paint lightly dusted over
Method: Place all together in a bowl and mix thoroughly to combine. Spread out randomly (or evenly if desired) and bake till done. 

Basically I kept as close to the recipe as possible but I opted out one Recipe, i.e. Embossing because I don't have any in my stash. This is the only item I didn't use.
I realized later I've used more than 2 pink things. I guess when the girls wore something pink, it is not difficult to be sidetracked. All the items used for this layout are from my stash and I am happy to use them up, even the tiny pieces. A really wonderful challenge.

Here is my layout and some close-ups:

This photo was taken when Zahra' and us attended the wedding of Asiah's sister on Aug 2, 2014

Supplies: Making Memories Double-dipped Cardstock
Remnants of Pattern papers from stash
Sun-lit punches
Kaisercraft Tags and Title
Decorative Blings
Momoyo Flowers
Bazzil Cardstock (Black)
Stencil
Acrylic Paints
Gesso
Modelling paste
Lace from Stash
Micia Stamp and Ink

Close-up of Doodling and handmade Tags

Close-up of Inked Stamp and another tiny doddle




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...