Saturday, April 11, 2020

A Beautiful Moment

This layout was created for Kraft+ challenge for the month of April 2020 - april challenge The theme of the challenge is "Inspired by Fashion".

I decided to participate in scrapbook challenges once again and this site, one of my favourite, is really a good start. There are a couple of reasons why I want to do so:
1. To get myself motivated and to start creating once again.
2. To de-stash my years of collection. I am not going to give away nor throw away my stash. Seriously, I am going to use them all up. This is also part of my decluttering, organizing and cleaning process.
3. To get in touch or rather re-connected with my online scrapbooking friends once again.

Winning? Well, that is a Bonus. If I win Alhamdulillah. If I don't win, Alhamdulillah.

For this layout I chose a photo of The Child with her friends. They were all dressed up in the evergreen Traditional Malay "Baju Kurung", both modern and traditional. Just how elegant and colourful they look. I decided on a very clean and simple look for my layout.


Supplies : Kraft paper
Scraps of pattern papers
Kaisercraft - Cherry Blossom
Semco Stencil - Aztec & Feather STC1654
Momoyo Puffy Stickers
UW Adhesive Paper Lace
Bella Die-cut Embellishment
Gesso
Gel Pen






Thank you for stopping by and dropping some love.




3 comments:

  1. I am a big lover of Kraft Paper and I use it also for my Travel Journals. You chose a very beautiful photo with your friends with all those colorful clothes you are all wearing. Greetings from the Philippines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The most important is that you enjoy what your are doing. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All those layers of color make this design so sweet! I also just decided to organize my scraps by color in an effort to get myself to use them up.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...