Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Nature Blessings

This layout is for colorfulcreations "Say it With words" challenge. The word for the month is Blessing. I always love Nature and these photos taken at Kuala Kubu Baru reflect the calm and serene nature of the area. Kuala Kubu Baru is one place my family will stop and take a short break whenever we went to visit my in-laws. I always love the quaint and quiet little town that still preserve it's Natural Heritage.

Location - Kuala Kubu Baru
Supplies: Pp - Kaisercraft Country Grove / Rhonna Farrer
Nicole Cardstock
Momoyo Alphas
Momoyo Stickers
Petaloo Flower
Home & Deco Lace
 
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank my daughter's friend(s) for taking these photos. These were taken suring their Class's  day trip to Kuala Kubu Baru.

1 comment:

  1. What a beauty...a great place for scrapping mojo :) I luv the flower! Creative juice has flown again, yayyy...nice page!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...