Tuesday, November 6, 2012

When Truth Hurts

This layout is for Colorfulcreations Guest DT Sketch challenge.  Following is the sketch:

 
 
Zahra' was feeling very down and hurt after hearing some revealations from her friends. The news were revealed at the most inappropriate time - the eve of her birthday. In order to distract her mind, we decided to treat her to an early birthday lunch at Warisan Restaurant. It was a success but the pain she is feeling is too much for her to bear. She's such a strong young girl and I admire her grit.
Well, sometimes it is nice to have an alibi who helped to keep me updated what's going on in the scrapping world. Thank you to my lovely sister, Asmah, who e-mailed me this sketch and I used up my lunch time to create this layout with whatever materials I had on hand. I simply gave the finishing touches at home.
 
Location : Dataran Merdeka, Kuala Lumpur
Supplies : PP - Basic Grey Indian Summer "Woodrose"
Bazzil cardstock
Coorugated paper
Momoyo Stickers
YK Lace sticker
KCK Tag
Prima Vine
Flowers - Kaisercraft and from PIT Kit
Momoyo Brads
Momoyo Alpha stickers

TFL: LILI

1 comment:

  1. Very sad...poor girl :-[ But hey, that's a nice layout :-] Pretty lace and lovely flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...