Friday, November 23, 2012

Wish

This young man has been requesting to have a layout created of him via my daughter. On second thoughts, he also requested to have a picture of his 'dream girl' to be in it, too. Well, Ariep really is highly infatuated over this young lady; unfortunately, there is no positive response from Maisarah. In order not to hurt his feelings, I spent half-an-hour at the office today, while waiting for hubby to arive, putting this layout together. Initially, I wanted to partcipate in any challenges, but after scanning through and couldn't find a suitable one, I chose to create this layout for the fun of it.
As I was going to fetch my daughter from camp and knowing Ariep would be there, I told Zahra' to give this layout to him as a memento. Hoping he likes it.
Location: Ariep in the bus on the way back to school while Maisarah was at KKB
Supplies: Pp - Basic Grey and Echo Park
Flowers - Petaloo, Prima  and from stash
Prima Bling
Prima Chipboard Alpha
Home deco Lace
Bazzil Cardstock

 

2 comments:

  1. It was sweet of you to make this layout for Ariep. It really turned out nicely and I am sure he loved it. Thanks for the sweet words on my blog today!! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely layout ... the sequence of photos really tells the story effectively and I'm very impressed that you managed to get 4 photos on a single page!! Cheers from Kel xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...