Tuesday, February 5, 2013

ME

This layout is for SYTYCS05 at Colourful Creations. We were to use the sketch provided (see Street Artist) which is a PgeMap sketch. The twist to creating this layout are:
1) distressing - used scissors
2) a recylced item - Prima paper backing
3) tearing
I met all the criteria for this challenge.
I didn't work on this challenge immediately because it's a repeat sketch for me and I don't quite like doing the same thing twice. Anyway, this time I tried to follow the sketch to a tee; off course, with not much success.I decided to scrap myself for a change and I chose 2 of the photos (shot by my hubby) of myself and one of the mosque which was the backdrop. I did a lot of cropping here and I am beginning to like the process.
Here's the layout:
Location: Sultan Abu Bakar Mosque, Johor Bharu
Supplies: Nikki Sivils; K&Company, Paper boutique
Embellies - Momoyo, Paper Boutque, from stash
Prima Flowers
Decorative lace
Momoyo Brad
Sunlit punches
Paper Boutique Sentiments
Versafine Ink
Prima backing
Buttons - Momoyo; Shabby


TFL

xoxo Lili Sulastri

1 comment:

  1. Yayy, out of your comfort zone! Cool tearing and lovely distressing! Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...