Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Tense Moment

It is very rare indeed to have a photo of Zahra' in a very pensive mood. She's the kind of person who always smiles or being playful and cheeky. This was taken at the race course on Sept 23, 2012 - 7 days away to her 13th birthday. She was very tensed while waiting for her turn for her 2nd Dressage Competition. After all she only had less than an hour's practice the previous day.
Using Heather Waldron's of  Scrapysketches 31-13 sketch, I created this layout for WPW Challenge #20 {July} of Sketchesforyou Word Prompt Weekly Challenge. Heather creates lovely sketches at her blog. I also added this layout to Homeandscrapped, which is the siter site of Scrappy Sketches blog.
For this layout, I used Cardstock as the base, which I had not used in a while. I also used up pretty much a lot of my scraps and other items from my stash. The new items are the Art Deco pattern paper and Pop Artz Flowers which I bought on Saturday, 27th July 2013. So pretty much a mix of the old and new.

Here's the sketch:




This is the layout:

Location: Royal Selangor Polo Club
Event: 2nd Dressage Competition
Supplies: Coredinations Cardstock
Art Deco pp
Paper Boutique Mat
Kaisercraft Love Notes Border
Pop Artz Flowers and Dimensional sticker
Blings from Stash
Strips of pp's from stash
Prima rub-ons
Title - unknown Alphas
Tsukineko Memento Dual Marker
Carla's Craft Border punch
Momoyo Brads
Paper Boutique tag



TFL





 

2 comments:

  1. Looks good, Lili. This brings back happy memories of my daughter at the same age......she did dressage too. (Now she is a mother of three daughters herself).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! The flowers are just awesome. She looks tense yet sweet :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...