Monday, July 29, 2013

Top Four

Good morning my lovely friends!
After being soooo quiet for a while, I'm back with another layout. This layout is for Sketchesforyou Sketch #1 challenge. I had the sketch flipped and I think I had overdone it. This is a bit challenging for me because I am not really fond of banners. Now that I have started, I think it is not so bad after all.

This photo showed my daughter and the other Top 4 runners for the Male category. Even though I had no problems with the young men, this photo proved to be the most difficult photo shoot I did. This was because my daughter chose to be unco-operative and her body language really echoed her feelings very well. Still, she was able to flash her beautiful smile and that's all that matters. Unfortunately, I couldn't get hold of the other runners for completion.

Here's the sketch:

 
 
This is the layout I created following the sketch:


Location: Tasek Permaisuri, Cheras
Event - Adni Cross-Country Race 2013
Supplies: Pp - Echo Park, Simple Stories, Kaisercraft
Tag - Kaisercraft
Title - Momoyo Alphas
Stars - from stash
Zig Pen
Algerian Computer Font for Journalling
Acrylic Yarn

Journalling read:


 
Banner
 




 
I am so happy that this layout was selected to be Featured at Sketches4all Gallery:
Comment by Cheryl Caldwell-Nyboer DT 19 hours ago
Congratulations, Lili!! We're "featuring" your layout at the top of the gallery this week!!
(July 29, 2013)
 
 
 
TFL
 




2 comments:

  1. Love the way you inteprate the sketch and you have made pretty banners. I like the young lady's smile :) Cool journalling too! Really nice layout.
    Your sis,
    Asmah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, Lili! :). Selamat Berpuasa (& berbuka today :)). This is such a cute layout. Good job on the banner!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...