Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Top 20 Photos of 2013 - #20

This post is for the "Top 20 Photos of 2013" blog hop organized by Duncan of The Kuantan Blog. The hardest bit is in selecting the photos and to narrow them down to 20. The elimination process is more tedious than I ever thought possible.
To start the ball rolling, I choose this photo which was taken during my recent trip to Dataran Merdeka with my two darlings.
The Sultan Abdul Samad building at Dataran Merdeka is always one of my favourite architectural structure. It represents one of the last Moorish architectural style in the world and I am proud that the Malaysian leaders choose to maintain them. This building used to be the government offices but after the move to Putrajaya, instead of abandoning it, this building is now used as a Tourist attraction center. I decided to shoot this building from a different angle and I really like the result.
Sultan Abdul Samad Building



TFL 



2 comments:

  1. I like the result too! Such great architecture. It's good to preserve some history and heritage.
    Good start to the top 20, Lili :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning photo of a wonderful architectural building style. The photo angle emphasizes the lines beautifully.
    {I would love you to take part in my 130,000 Page View Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Wishing you a wonderful 2014 and may it be all you want it to be. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...