Sunday, October 19, 2014

Just Be Yourself

It's been months since I blogged and create layouts.This is my first layout since the retirement of my Supervisor 5 months ago. After that it was work, work and work and nothing could entice me back. I am grateful to my sister, Asmah, for never giving up on encouraging me.
This layout is for Kreative Koncepts Sketch challenge #30.
To kick start my Mojo, I decided to create this layout using this sketch. It is lovely to be back into the rhythm of scrapbooking once again.


Location: Mini Stadium Bukit Jalil
Event: Adni Main Sports Day
Supplies: Kaiser Craft, Coredinations
Buttons
Micia Stamp
Micia inks
Pop Arts Sentiments and Embellies


xoxo


Lili Sulastri


1 comment:

  1. Pretty layout. The butterflies are stunning. Can hardly wait to see your next project!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...