Thursday, February 19, 2015

Dream A Little Bigger

It took me a while to complete this layout as I wasn't sure how I want it to turn out actually. I am creating this layout for Scraparoundtheworld challenge using the February moodboard.


I was inspired by the lady's hair and I happen to have a photo of my daughter with a simple band on top of her head. This was taken during the Main sports day in March last year while she and her team were preparing for the Marching parade. 

Location : Bukit Jalil Mini Stadium
Supplies: Kaisercraft pp, Burlap, Bazzil Cardstock, Sunlit border punch
Blooms from daiso, Pop Arts Paper flowers, Die-cut swirl from stash
Lace from stash, Kaisercraft sentiment, Doily, White Gesso, Acrylic Paints
Micia ink






Dabbling with paints was not very easy for me but I decided to break from my comfort zone to create this layout. I still need to practice more to build up my skill.


11 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout!
    Thank you for joining at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did such a pretty layout with the photo inspiration, Lili! And I hope you do continue working with paints because this background is great! Thank you so much for stopping by to visit me recently. It's a pleasure to meet you and become your newest follower! I'd love to have you pop back and join me on my side bar, too, if you like! Have a great weekend! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page, great interpretation of the moodboard!Thank you for joining our challenge at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful layout, thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Around The World xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome layout! thanks for playing with Scrap our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very rich page! Beautiful and inspiring! Thanks so much for playing along with us at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great inspirational layout! All the best from SATW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful details and layout.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable layout! Love the photo! All the best from SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful and inspirational. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a great page! Thanks for coming by my blog. Appreciate your support.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...