Tuesday, November 17, 2020

30 Bags in 30 Days - Bags 24 and 25 Another Trash & Recycleable

 It is getting harder and harder to find more trash because the items unearthed are either good to donate or to be recycled or to sell. Or is it just me who finds it more difficult to part with my 'treasures'. I just have to get out of my nostalgic mode more. I must remember I am not leaving behind 'treasures' that may not be appreciated by my daughter or husband. Well, I shall be back.

I did pull out a box file and voila, I end up getting another bag. I find that I have way too much chipboards I decided to let these go.

Farewell Chipboards 

Bag 25 - Recycleable

What do I do with these Chipboards? These form the base of my craft projects. You can find one of the projects https://lszalil.blogspot.com/2016/02/spring.html


Bag 26 - Trash

End of project for the day. I am going to take the trash out and call it a day. 

Thank you for stopping by. Just a short post today. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...