Friday, July 6, 2012

Me, Myself & I

It's good to be back at the 'creative board' once again. I decided to create something simple to kickstart my creativity after a 2-month long of gruelling work at the office. The challenge at Colourful Creations Blog Here allowed me to take my time in creating this layout. It's an extremely simple and very, very striaghtforward layout. I started this layout on July 2 and completed it on July 4th. Yes, I purposely took my time and I do like the process of creating without having to catch-up on datelines. I just want to enjoy creating something. That's all!

Quote from Andrew-DT of CC:
For the first challenge ( the month of july ) I have decided to give you a recipe challenge. In you layout please try to include these items :

1) one photo
2) some squares
3) At least two types of lettering or fonts
4) flowers


Supplies: Paper, embellishments, Stickers and Alphas for the title - all from the Paper Boutique Album Kit / Flowers - Prima. Momoyo, Kaiser and from Stash / Brads - Delfino / Rub-ons - Prima Tea and Silk Collection / Wooden Flower from Stash / Sunlit Border Punch / Buttons - Momoyo / Scraps of pp from DCWV. Creative8 .

This photo was taken by a friend during the Hari Raya Aidil Fitri celebration at the office.  

10 comments:

  1. A very beautiful layout! Thanks for playing along with Colorful Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like those squares and your punched work is very neat Sis! Good that your creativity is back and keep it sparkle :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely page, great job with the criteria, thanks for playing with us at CC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely LO Lili, the flowers brighten the page perfectly, and remind me of you perfectly too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back, Lili :). Great job with the recipe. The squares make the LO looks like a ptachwork, don't you think?. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Iszalili what a super layout and such a pretty page
    Kind wishes from whitewalls86a at Colorful Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you have decorated all the squares! awesome job on the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful page!!! Great job on this challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great take on the challange - love the use of squares for your journal!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did a wonderful job getting all of the recipe on your page, lovely work.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...