Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Miss Photogenic

I love this photo of my niece, Anis (Photo courtesy of Asmah). I decided to use this photo to create this layout for Colourful Creations SYTYCS08 challenge. Following are the rules:

You DO have to make your own pattern paper.NO PAPER PIECING to make your paper! You can use cardstock as your base for your paper, matting, borders, etc…. NO STORE BOUGHT PATTERN PAPERS!!!

In addition to your made pattern papers you MUST use ALL of the following:

Journaling card
Punch
Metal (any type of metal)
Mixed alphas

I decided to stamp the cardstock to create the pattern. I must confess, I have not removed the plastic wrapping off these stamps that I used. I guess this is as good a time to really use up my stash.
Location : Melaka
Supplies: Coredinations Cardstock
Micia Stamps
Kaisercraft Stamp
Stamp from Stash
Sunlit border Punches
Metal Delfino Brad
Metal Momoyo Brad
Petaloo Flowers
Kaisercraft Flower
Prima Flower
Simple Stories Journalling Tag
Zig Pen for the Journal
Pink Paislee Alphas
Momoyo Alphas
Micia Ink
 

Close-up of the 2 different stamps and the Metal Brad

TFL.
 
 
Lili Sulastri

1 comment:

  1. {Rolling on the floor laughing crazily} hahaha...your noteworthy is original but so true! You should add she's also a joker, a model, very talkative and most of all very easy going :) Anis loves this layout; very beautiful and sweet!
    Hugs,
    Anis's Mom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...