Sunday, March 3, 2013

Our Family

I have completely run out of ideas for Wedding gifts. Normally, to play safe, we always give money. Since, the bride is my 2nd cousin, I thought of giving something for a change. Then again, I don't really know Aishah very well, so I wouldn't know what she likes or don't like or want or don't want. Suddenly, I remembered the family portrait I took of her with her step-grandma (Rohana), my mum (Sity Khatijah) and her mum (Azillah). After breakfast, I quickly put together this layout as a wedding gift for her. I decided on a simple layout since I only have an hour left before leaving the house for the wedding.

Location: Bukit Serindit, Melaka
Supplies: PP - Pink Paislee Soiree, Kaisercraft
Kaisercraft Stamp
Kaisercraft Journalling Tag
Momoyo Brads
Flowers - Kaisercraft; Prima, Momoyo
Deocrative Lace
Gems
Paper Boutique Sentiment
Momoyo Button
Doily
Zig Pen for Journalling
Sunlit Heart Punch
Recycle Booklet cover (Hearts)
Washi Tape


TFL

Lili Sulastri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...