Thursday, October 31, 2013

Our Beautiful World Photo challenge - Halloween

Truly fascinating subject for Our Beautiful World photo challenge. Only thing is my  family and I do not celebrate Halloween. Two weeks ago, we were at Great Eastern Mall where I had to pay my bill and then buy some groceries. At the lobby of the mall, there were booths selling Halloween items and at one corner there's a display of a 'abandoned' house and supposedly 'haunted'. I took a couple of photos of the 'scenery' and I know these photos truly fit the caption of the week. The only snag was I had to patiently wait for my turn because every one seem to want to take photos at the time. There's one family who really hog the entrance door and they really consumed the entire door for nearly an hour. By the time Zahra' got her turn, I had to do a rushed shoot because another family is waiting. Anyway, these are the best I could have.


Week 18 ~ Halloween

Hello there, although Halloween is on Thursday but this weekend is sort of the party weekend for it right, I saw a cat lady and a wicked witch at the store when we went out for dinner last night, and shops that sell costumes are jam packed, are you having a party at home too? Anyway, Milagros said we should all celebrate Halloween today, come join in the fun!

Here are some of the photos taken on that day:





Hope you enjoy the shots. Thank you for looking.

6 comments:

  1. EEK!!. I so hope that Zahra' would take some photos with the cute Casper on the branch, he would make a good friend :). Ughh, don't we all would have more FUN if many people are being considerate at public spaces?. Anyway...Zahra' is a brave girl, posing with some zombies!. Thank you for sharing these ghoulish scenes with us at Our Beautiful World!. HUGS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous shots!! Absolutely perfect for the prompt ... Thanks so much for sharing with us at Our Beautiful World ... I hope you can join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what fun these are awesome!!!! Thanks so much for sharing them with us at Our Beautiful World!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although they spooked me a little bit, but I have to say they are perfect for the prompt this week, thanks for sharing with us at Our Beautiful World!

    ReplyDelete
  5. IT looks like a lot of fun... love the little ghosts! How cut are they!!! Specially the one that looks like its flying!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect spooky scene for the prompt! We don't celebrate Halloween either, so I had the same problem of getting a photo shot for this one :) Thank you for sharing with us at OBW, hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...