Thursday, November 7, 2013

Cherish Family Memories

It's been a while since I created a layout. When I was told about this Filipina challenge blog by my sister, Asmah, I decided to pay a visit. I really fell in love with the sketch and I decided to give it a try. At least it helps me to jump-start my scrapbooking once again.
This is a rare family photo and it was taken by Pn Laili after Zahra's 2nd Dressage competition, on September 23, 2012, at Royal Selangor Polo Club. She was riding Diabolo. for this competition, Zahra' emerge 2nd Runner-up.
I created this layout using this sketch from filipinoscrapbookers.


Here's the layout:

Location : Royal Selangor Polo Club
Event : 2nd Dressage (Internal) Competition
Supplies: Webster's Pages
Pop Artz Pattern paper
My Mind's Eye Summer papers
Echo Park
Kaisercraft Tag
Flowers : Kaisercraft; Momoyo
Pop Artz Chipboard
Pop Artz sentiment
Paper Boutique sentiment
Momoyo Brads
Kaisercraft Rub-ons
Pop Artz decorative punch



TFL


xoxo Lili Sulastri
I would also like to enter this layout for this challenge:- Colourful Creations (http://colorfulcreations.ning.com) "Say it with Words" challenge. The word for the month is "CHERISH".


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're back scrapping again. Such a wonderful layout and great event to capture and document too, Lili. I too fell in love with Melissa's sketch and seeing you getting inspired as well makes me feel glad and mushy about it. Such sweet colors utilized for your layout too.

    Thanks for joining one of the two Filipino Scrapbookers Sketch Challenge for November 2013.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...