Friday, November 29, 2013

Our Beautiful world - Thanksgiving

Another entry for Our--beautiful--world challenge and the theme is THANKSGIVING. Since I do not celebrate Thanksgiving, that does not mean I am not a thankful person. There are so many things I am thankful for. The one thing that I am thankful for is my camera which is a 20th Service Anniversary gift from my company. This camera is my friend and I carry it with me wherever I go (unless my daughter borrowed it for her outings and/or trips). With this camera I am able to capture moments, events and memories. Here are some of the shots I took for sharing:
Zahra' riding Dodoe in her 4th Dressage competition. As a pre-birthday gift, she won
2nd place

One of the Class photos I was commissioned to shoot. This is a free for all by the form 4B students

This bouquet was taken during one of the luncheons. My first attempt at still photos
Thank you for looking. I hope I can go further with my camera. Probably - have camera will travel.


4 comments:

  1. Lovely lovely photos!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Our Beautiful World!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Zahra with her prize!! And also for her birthday :) Wonderful post, love seeing your photos. Thank you for sharing with us at OBW! Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous shots!, love her and her horse, the boys looks so relaxed and fun and your still life is precious! Thanks for sharing it with us at our beautiful world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh, Congrats Lili on your 2th anniversary!!. A camera is indeed a friend :). HUGS.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...