Sunday, April 20, 2014

LA Lili

I created this layout using boysrulescrapbookkits March 2014 sketch. I just the the simple sketch ans since I am running out f time, this sketch fits the layout I am working on. There are two twists here - I turn the sketch around and secondly I used myself as the subject. I hope Laura will still accept this. Hee....hee....


Here's the layout - an 8x8 in layout.

At Grand Hyatt Hotel for Arjuna's 30th Service Anniversary
Supplies: Pp - Paper boutique, Pink Paislee
Cardstock - Bassil, Coredinations
Carla Craft corner rounder punch
Carla Craft border punch
Washi Tapes
Sponge Seal alpha
Paper boutique Alphas
Kaiser flowers
Clothing Tag
Kaiser rub-ons
Momoyo Brad

I am also entering this layout for The Color Rooms Palette #167.
Picture

I like the colour schemes here and as an additional touch, I add a Clothing tag ( a requirement).
Now what does LA stands for? It merely means Local Administrator of which I am carrying for the work I am doing.



5 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful page Lili! Thanks for joining in with our palette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great page, love the colours and that quote! So glad you played along at Boys Rule!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful layout :) thanks for playing along with us at Heart & Soul :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant layout! Thanks for joining us over @ HeART & Soul :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page! Thank you for playing along with us at TCR.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...