Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Chase Adventure

This layout is created for Kraft+ challenge - Torn Paper. As always it was done at the last minute. I do like how it turn out though.

I decided to use my old photo that was taken when were in Korea in 2015. I plan to create an album of our trip to Jeju Island and Seoul.

The reason I chose this title was a way to encourage my daughter who had been dreaming of going to Korea to never give up on her dreams. When the opportunity arose, I seized the chance and it was the best gift I could give to my daughter and husband. It also was my first and last trip with ExxonMobil, the Company I was working for at the time.


Supplies used: Kraft Paper
Kaisercraft Floral Romance Pattern Paper
DCWC Paper Lace (Doily)

Daiso Handmade Flowers
Handmade Flowers by Asmah (HERE)
Corner Punch

Bazzil Cardstocks (Backing)
Bella Die-cut Pack
Flow (Book for Paper Lovers) - Tag
Paper Boutique
Rosie's Studio (Title)


Just some close-ups:

Close-up

Close-up

This is the challenge for March 2021:


It was a fun project and I hope to participate more. 

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your love.





4 comments:

  1. You are very creative. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Lili! Just like you I was also able to visit Jeju Island and Seoul last 2017 and I have to be honest that I am praying for another chance to visit because this pandemic suddenly made me a KPop Fan haha lovely scrapbook design you have here1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stevenson. I guess we all miss being the travel bug. Praying for the pandemic to be over. Sadly, the new cases in Malaysia is forever fluctuating and increases more than decreases. Unfortunately, Selangor, where I live, is still holding the crown.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...