Supplies: Kaisercraft Love Note, Unknown from stash
Flowers - Prima
Bling from stash
American Craft Thickers Alpha
Vintage Doilies from Papercraft Mag
OK, ladies! Time to kick off a new year with some more scrapping mayhem. In keeping with the recent New Year festivities, I am challenging you to use up your old supplies and show off your new goodies.
1. Project must include at least one item you have had in your stash for a year or more AND at least one item that is new in the last 30 days (come on - admit it... do any of us really go more than 30 days without adding SOMETHING new to our stash?)
2. The new item can include paper, embellishments, ribbons, stamps, ink, even new tools you may have acquired in the past month (e.g., I was lucky to get a Silhouette Cameo from Santa that you can bet I'll be using).
3. The old item should be something that you are truly using up - paper, embellishments, etc. Since the challenge is partly about "out with the old" the idea is to reduce your stash (to make room for new stuff - ha ha) so just using an old tool or old stamp isn't good enough.
4. Any type of project is OK - layouts, cards, tags, altered items, mixed media
5. Project must be new as of today
6. Project must be posted to this thread and to the gallery by January 31 11:59pm PST
7. OK to combine with other challenges
All of my supplies with the exception of the vintage doilies (2 days old) and the hearts (one day old) were from 2010 to 2012.
xoxo LILI SULASTRI