Wednesday, January 16, 2013

DANCE - SYTYCS02

This layout is for Colorful Creations 2nd So You Think you Can Scrap Challenge. Somehow I just don't feel overly excited with the finished layout. Probably I am so out of focus when I created this layout. I was thinking of mum and I really miss her very much.
Here's the sketch:


 And here's the layout. I chose a photo I took in 2009 of a Javanese dance which was performed during Inacraft - an Indonesian Craft Fair at Kuala Lumpur Convention Center. I love the colourful costumes and the graceful movements of the dancers.

Location: Kuala Lumpur convention Center
Supplies: Pp - Creative8, Paper Boutique
Alphas - Momoyo Letter Stickers
Wooden Flower
Flowers - Prima, Kaisercraft
Momoyo Brads
Delfino Brads
Momoyo Ribbon
Ribbon from stash
Kaisercraft Tag
Momoyo Button
TFL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...