Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Illy

To be honest, this is the most challenging layout I've ever done. I am not quite happy with the end result, though, but then, rules are rules. The only time I can break this rule is to create another layout in another challenge and see what I can come out with. I am sure Brenshevia do not mind my using this sketch again.
This layout is for Colourful Creations SYTYCS04 challenge and the rules are as follows:

YOU MUST USE:
  • Diecut (bought or handmade)`SMILIAR TO THE ONE IN THE SKETCH!!!
  • 3 photos
  • colors in combo ONLY (Color Combo: Colors: White, Black, Cream, Grey)


The sketch
 
Select ONE from the list below to use
Masking
Bling
Brads
Flowers
Stars

NOTE PLEASE READ: you can ONLY use on of the items listed above, however you can use more than one of that item for example, if you choose to use stars, you can use more than one star but you CANNOT use anything else on the list so then your list of items would be (diecut, 3 photos, color combo and stars) nothing more.



Location: Kuala Kubu Bharu
Supplies: Kaisercraft the 13th Hour collection; Paper boutique; Coredinations Cardstock
Momoyo Flowers
Foam Alphas
Decorative Scissors
The most difficult process in creating this layout is not to be able to embellish it with only the required item. As it was too bland, I decided to add those chunky flowers for added dimension. I hope I'll make it through this round, though.
I like this sketch. I may use it again later to create another layout. I'll see what the DTs in colourful Creations will have in store for February.

TFL.


1 comment:

  1. I like the color combo yet quite challenging! You hand-die-cut is really nice. Look forward to your next layout with this sketch :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...