Monday, January 13, 2014

Top 20 Photos of 2013 - #8

Oh! are we really down to No. 8 already? How time flies. I really enjoy choosing the thousands of photos I had in my collection - discovering photos that I didn't I had taken and selecting the best amongst them. It's difficult - really, really difficult. I like all the photos.
Of late, I have been attending many wedding functions and as a result I was able to practice on my wedding photos. This one is of my husband's friend, Safri. This is a typical Malay wedding. Both the bride and groom looked radiant here.
Safri and his bride, Salinda


TFL



7 comments:

  1. Hello Lili! What a great idea to post your top 20 photos of 2013! I love what you capture looking through your camera lens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Lili! That's an excellent photo, and the bride looks positively glowing. I'd love to attend a Malay wedding some day. I came close to attending an Indian one during a couple of months I spent in Bangalore, but, alas, it wasn't possible. One day... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, one day you'll be able to attend to one - if you happen to be in Malaysia at the right time.

      Delete
  3. Woooowww so beautiful clothes they wear.
    Is there any kind of national dress or a plain wedding dress.
    The usual and ordinary as much embellishment.
    Wonderful picture.
    Hope they get to live happily ever year together.
    Kramizzzzz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Depending on the material and design, this dress can be served as either a wedding dress or daily wear dress.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...