Friday, January 17, 2020

De-cluttering - Day 2

Today I decided to work on the coffee table.  Between me and my daughter, we never cease to clear the clutter on the table from time to time. Somehow it will always be filled to the brim at all times. I must say I can still never get to clear the table to my satisfaction.

Same routine as Day 1 :
1) Straight to trash bin
2) Return items to where it should be
3) The ointments went to temporary storage until a medicine cabinet is purchased and installed.
4) Shred documents
5) To sell to junkyard box

This is the before look. That was how it was since my return from recuperating in Melaka.
For two weeks I just turn a blind eye on this coffee table.

The book was sent back to the shelf. The two batteries and the cloth remnants went to
the trash bin. Others were to just where they belong.

Close-up of the targeted area. The ointment went to temporary storage. The glove
and sock to the washing machine.

This is after de-cluttering and reorganized. I want the swan and the Topiary
to remain as center-piece. I made that topiary during one of the craft class
when I was working at ExxonMobil. The candle jar remain because occasionally
The Child will lit the candle. The items on the left I just leave them as is for
man of the house to look through and clear out.
A much better After look than before. Another revamp will take place
when the table cloth is changed. Had been on the table for months. Time
to change.


This sums up day 2 of de-cluttering and re-organizing. Thank you for stopping by. Till my next de-cluttering and re-organizing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...