Tuesday, November 3, 2020

30 Bags in 30 Days - Bag 19 Items to Donate

 For the past few days it has been cloudy and some evenings it will rain fairly heavily. At times it will rain for a short period of time in the morning, like it did this morning. So grateful the rain has not been causing any flooding. Hopefully it will remain that way.

The number of patients in Selangor area has not been looking good. Everyday there is an increase in number of patients and it does look grim. Yeterday the number was 225 in Selangor alone. Below is the current status of Corona pandemic in Malaysia as of 3rd November 2020. Doesn't look promising.


In the home front, I am continuing with my purging. Today I was looking at Books. As I shall be going to Ampang hospital for my next Physiotherapy, I decided to go through my shelves for books that I can donate to the Mini Library.

The setup is very simple. Anyone with books they no longer need can drop their books at the Library. Well, more of putting the books neatly on the Bookshelves provided. Anyone coming to the hospital  while waiting at the waiting area of the Physiotherapy department can either read the book there or he or she can take the book home. I did borrow one and I shall return the book during my next visit.

To me it is a good idea. It gives others a chance the benefit to read more books without buying or just loan without having to fill up their house with books. These are the books I am donating and hope someone will enjoy reading them.

The books in a haphazard manner

The Far Pavillions was my reading pleasure when I was in
University.
Twice Born was a part of my company's project of take what you want
and after reading it, can let go.
Geronimo is my daughter's favourite read and she mistakenly bought
a second copy. Letting go of one
The booklet on Stroke was given to us during an exhibition cum Talk at 
my office years ago. I discovered I had two. Letting go of one.

I bought these books during the Vampire / Changelling crazy era 
when Twilight was at its peak. After reading a few pages I lost 
interest and rather than allowing them to collect more dust, time
to let go and let someone else enjoy them

My 19th Bag. This bag will be trashed after I 
have arrange the books. Showing signs of wear and tear

The contents today. I hope to find some more books
to fill the bag before my visit to the hospital next week.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...