Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Therapy Day

  Hello. Yesterday was my therapy day at Ampang Hospital. Then followed with Facial at Esthetika. And lastly to the Post Office. A much needed break especially for facial. My face has really dulled very much and I really need to give it the care it really deserves.

At the hospital we were taught a few exercises to strenghten our knee and ankle. Then we were given a QR code for us to scan and download the exercise for us to do at home on a daily basis. No skipping, not even for a day. For the therapy today was my last day. I just need to discipline myself to do it everyday without fail.

I managed to bring three old magazines to donate to the coffee table of the waiting area of the therapy section. Feel good to be able to share the mag I love to others. The mags may be old but the contents are evergreen. My initial plan was to gather all these magazines and sell them to the junkyard. It was during my previous visit I had the idea of donating them to the Hospital. The magazines they had on the coffee table were equally old and some pages torn. I may drop some more during my next visit.


My favourite Malaysian Womens' Weekly magazines

The coffee table at the waiting area of the
Therapy section

Crocheted mask connectors that were ordered by a friend. Had
them packed and posted

When I posted the photo of the mask connectors at FB, one follower asked what these were for. So I decided to take a photo of myself using the mask connector to answer her question. Since I wear the hijab, it is much more convenient to wear a connector.

Rear profile

Side profile


Thank you for stopping by


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...