Monday, November 30, 2020

30 Bags in 30 Days - Bags 28, 29 and 30 Trash and Recycleable

Welcome to my blog and my update on decluttering. After my therapy, I really decided to take a good break from major cleaning, decluttering and organizing. Instead, I spent more and more time on my crochet as I really need to rejuvenate my mind. This decluttering task is really taking its toll on me, actually.

Today I decided to pick up where I had left off and I decided to complete all three bags while I am in the mood. Gladly, I managed to gather more items to trash. Surprisingly, I also find more items to shred that can actually be sold to the junkyard.  My next step will be to reorganize so that I can see how much reduction had actually taken place. As is, I am not seeing any reduction at all. It looks like I have not done anything at all.

 I am hoping that after I am done I will not stop reducing my stuffs. My goal is to merely simplify my life a bit more and focus on what I really love doing - crafts and crochet.

Bag 28 - Trash


Bag 29 - Recycleable

Bag 30 - Trash

While clearing stuffs, in between I did a reduction of my potted plants, too. I had way too many snake plants, ten pots altogether, and this one I had to let go because they are yellowing badly.


Saved that to replant.


Guess this is all for today. Tomorrow  shall start on another project. The theme is reduction, too, but of a different kind. 

Till then. Good night. Stay safe everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...