Wednesday, November 4, 2020

30 Bags in 30 Days - Bag 20 Trash

 Good evening.

Usually I did not reorganize and clean after emptying boxes or cupboards. I decided to leave them as is and with cleaning and reorganizing to be my next project. It was not the case with the bookshelf. I decided to clean and reorganize the shelf where I had remove the books to donate.

This was before. Notice the books on top of the books? Shows
that I really need more space for the amount of books
I have.

This was after cleaning and reorganizing. Looks much better


I decided to organize immediately after I have put away the books into the bag yesterday. Before pulling out the books I want to donate, I had to remove the books on top first. These were strewn on the floor and arranging them without cleaning the shelf first doesn't seem right.

Today I had another pile of the blue files to be discarded. Again, I remove the plastic covers and the chipboard backing was put into the bag for recycle. I don't know if I will find some more because these are mostly hidden away from view. So happy to have reduced a substantial amount of junk. 

A bag full of the trash which had been put
into the trash bin. Tomorrow is Garbage Pick-up
day. 

Since I focussed on this pile of files (I did not take photos), I decided to give the toilet sink a deep clean. This is my weekly routine.

Before. See the black spots. I really don't know how it keeps 
appearing all the time

How sudsy the sink looks. I used Multipurpose
Cream Cleaner

After. How white and spotless it is now. I always hope it will
remain this way forever. Alas no.

Normally I will spend one day in a month to deep clean the entire bathroom. I normally focus on the bathroom downstairs while I leave the upstairs bathroom to my daughter. That was how I was trained from young. 

Thank you for stopping by. Stay safe everyone. Take good care of yourselves.




2 comments:

  1. I don't know when I will have the opportunity to de-clutter and have to freedom to discard whatever is not needed. My hubby is the type who think everything has it use and is not happy whenever I want to throw something away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It takes a lot of determination and willpower to actually make that first step. In my case, I am the one who has difficulty to discard. It is always, I can use that for something. In the end it drags on and on. I decided enough is enough. So I start small and discard what I really don't need first. It is a major step for me actually.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...