Wednesday, November 18, 2020

30 Bags in 30 Days - Bag 26 Trash

 I am getting excited. Another three bags to go and I would have completed this challenge. It is not as easy I thought as it would have been. Guess it will make a difference if I had just closed my eyes and trashed everything away. Only the sentimental side of me held me back. Still I had accomplished quite a lot and that is all that matters. Even though I have something going once this challenge is over, I shall wait.

Prior to this I had filled up a bag with plastics. Suffice to say those plastics were saved for various reasons. I decided to let them ago and I have space for other items. Today I filled up another bag with plastics but this will not be accounted for. Come to show how much plastics we all use in our daily lives now. Again this plastics will not fill the landfill but will be sold to the junkyard. By doing so, I hope to lessen the landfill with plastics. Just a small contribution to saving the environment.

Plastics

I have also started saving some of the bottles to create Eco-bricks. To fill the bottles I use wrappers that came with the 3in1 packs which I either buy or receive from family members. I am still halfway through my project and I am excited to see my creation takes shape. These bottles are not fully 'concrete' yet. 

Eco-bricks. Project in progress

Bag 27

Getting close to the finishing line. Will sign out now and see you all again with Bag 28. Until then take care. Thank you for stopping by.




2 comments:

  1. I am curious to see what you are going to do with the eco bricks. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...