Saturday, October 24, 2020

30 Bags in 30 Days - Bag 10 More Trash

 As planned, today I had the clothes sent to the Collecting Centre at Dewan Orang Ramai, Taman Bukit Indah, Fasa 1. The clothes will now embark on a new journey and to new owners or be upcyled into something useful. I don't know. From the lady in charge, she told me the clothes will be donated to the poor and the needy and the rest will be sent to be upcycled. 

This is the third time I donated clothes. Somehow, this time around I truly felt sad and hollow about departing with the clothes. I really wonder why. I just hope the new owners will find joy wearing them as much as I had before. 

Since I had created some void in the wardrobe, I shall spend some time reorganizing my wardrobe. That will be the next step after purging.

The four bags at their new Home

The collection Centre

I did another walkabout around the house and I am happy to discover more trash. I have yet to be more organized in my planning now. I am going to focus more on area by area after this. At least, I am making progress in my purging and declutering exercise.

Another trash collected after doing my walkabout
around the house


Thank you to anyone for stopping.





2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...