Wednesday, October 28, 2020

30 Bags in 30 Days - Bag 13 Trash from Hidden Places

 Good evening.

I am happy as everyday I am progressing with my challenge. Even though I did skip some days I still managed to gather items that I no longer need.

After hanging out the clothes to dry, I noticed a box cover full of items I really can't remember existed. It has been sitting on top of my boxes of collectibles (or maybe junks) collecting dust. Together with my daughter we went through the items and I ended up trashing away most of them. A handful were kept to be returned to where it belonged or to be relocated. I am delighted to find my sewing needles that I had kept in a glass vial and this will be relocated to the sewing box. Daughter was happy, too, to find her lost treasures.



Found at the balcony collecting dust

What's left after trashing out the rest. These are to be relocated
 

Trash

Finally, to go to the bin

Thank you for stopping by.





2 comments:

  1. Oh dear Lili! Sewing needles that are of good quality is one of the things that is hard to find now here in the Philippines. Mostly are either easily broken or with eyes too small even for a thread! Glad that you are having a good time tidying up :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...