Thursday, October 8, 2020

30 Bags in 30 Days - Bag 2 Clothes Purging

Today I decided to have a look at my closet once again. The last time I purged was in November 2019 before I went back to Melaka. Lo and behold I had a teeny accident and that puts a stop to my decluttering and purging activities. 

Going through my clothes was not that difficult actually. I knew what I can keep and what I can no longer wear. Now that I am no longer working I realise I do not require too many blouses or Jubahs or Baju Kurungs. I can only add one or two for the Eid Celebration. Since I passed for 2019 and 2020, I may consider buying one or two new ones for 2021. In syaa Allah. Finally, I end up with a big plastic bag of clothes that I can donate. 

Clothes to be donated

I now buy clothes sparingly ever since I retired from work. To date I have tailored only 4 baju kurungs and 2 Jubahs or dresses and I bought 6 blouses. That is all and those purchases were required purchases. After pulling out all the clothes that I have outgrown in size, I really hope to have more space in my closet for the remaining clothes to 'breathe more freely'. I am wearing what I have currently and I know some have already been marked as to be trashed. Too worn out to be donated. This will not be big process on its own but can be done progressively. That's it. No more clothes to be donated after this, omly to be trashed.

Feel happy that I could accomplish the task for the day. I can only spare one or two hours for this challenge as I have other chores lined up for me.

Thank to you to those who stop by. Hope you find this little task of mine inspiring. See you tomorrow with another plastic bag of 'goodies'.




6 comments:

  1. Hi Lili,

    Feel welcome to join my Friday Bliss! You can link whatever topic and the photos need not be freshly taken. I buy new clothes also seldomly and recycle / donate what are still in good condition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you dear Lili, from decluttering and now to space saving! This is very good! Plus just like you, I also gave away most of my clothes and refrain from buying much (only when needed) because having a few good pieces is enough. The fabrics of the clothes you posted are so colorful and beautiful!

    Oh and Lili, thank you for your visit on my postcard blog! I would love to receive a postcard from Malaysia and I would love to send you a postcard as well from the Philippines to add to your collection. May I ask for your address? we can swap addresses through email.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The persons who get the clothes will appreciate the beauty of each. Great purging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so. In syaa Allah will give joy to the recipients.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...