Tuesday, October 13, 2020

30 Bags in 30 Days - Bag 4 Trash cum Recyclables Part 1

 I decided to work on a small group of files that I put together for this process. I knew one day I have to go through them and eventually I did. I picked them up from the kitchen, the balcony and under the stairs and put them in one area. While waiting for my brother to arrive, I went through each and everyone of them. 

Since my brother will be arriving around 4:00 pm, I decided to prepare boiled tapioca root for tea time. I served them with hot black coffee and sambal dipping.

The pile that will be worked on today.

This pile I chose to keep. A matter of putting them
at the right places now.

This pile is to be put into the recycle box to be sold. After sorting
them I found some private emails between my sister and I.
I will shred them instead using my home office shredder.

Going, going, gone.
Using my office home shredder I chose to shred
the emails between my sister and I. These emails
are too personal in nature and I wouldn't want
my daughter or husband to read them, either after
I am gone.Those are memories that will now be 
gone forever and for the better. 

My Office home shredder. Makes shredding a breeze 
but the donside is I can only shred for 15 minutes
and let the machine cool for 15 minutes
before starting the next shredding process.


The result after one hour. I end up filling one-and-a-half bag
and I shall continue tomorrow with the other bag.
My brother and his wife has arrived. Time to stop.


I found this map I did for my thesis and this I am keeping this
for a while more.


The remaining tapioca root I planned to
serve my brother and his wife

Boiled Tapioca Root for Tea. 







2 comments:

  1. What a coincident. I too dug out cassava roots. I gave most of it to my friend to make cassava sweet cake and kept some for myself. I want to boil it with salt and eat with grated coconut.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought mine as I have no place to grow them. Still, cassava is my favourite.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...