Sunday, October 18, 2020

30 Bags in 30 Days - Bag 8 Recycleable Trash

 Happy Sunday everyone.

Today I am very happy because I did a Zoom Meet with my Ex-fifth collegian friends. There was a lot to catch up and talk about. There were six of us online today. The exception are Patrina who is in Melbourne and Aini in Austin.

Clockwise: Myself, my former roommate, Patrina, Kim,
Aini, Jarina and Sharon Ng

Since I wish not to be disturbed during the meet, I cooked early. These became the dish for both Breakfast and lunch. I wanted to eat the Lebanese bread dipped in the famous Asam Pedas. One main reason for being early in the kitchen.

The prepared dish

Asam Pedas Pomfret

Arabic Salad prepared the night before

Lebanese bread

Egg Sambal for the Child and myself
since we both don't eat pomfret

I washed my breakfast with dark coffee

The Hubby enjoying his breakfast

After our Zohor prayers I wanted to do some grocery shopping. I need to buy raw food that was not available at Berkat Medinah. Before going to the supermarket, I decided to sell these plastics. By doing so, I am able to clear the porch of collectibles for sale.

There were three bags but two were given to me by my sister-in-law who helped gather plastics for me to sell. The one I gathered was in the transparent bag. These were either from the car, the kitchen or the bathroom. To earn money is one thing but the main issue here is I am able to help save the environment. I hope.

Plastics for the junkyard

I had the black bag from the Day 7 moved
here for collection on Monday. These were not
collected by the regular Garbage truck. Another
truck will collect them instead. This truck is on 
Mondays and Fridays only.

The plastics I gathered making this the 9th bag.

Kind of exciting to see more and more things going out of the house. I hope by the 30th day I would have purged more items giving me more space and simplicity.

Well, thank you for stopping by. Tomorrow I am going to gather more clothes for donation. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...