Thursday, October 15, 2020

30 Bags in 30 Days - Bag 6 Clothes Purging Part 2

 Hello, I am back again with my one day a bag task. Today I get to pack two bags instead, and this could be the only exception for the challenge. You see, tomorrow I am going to send these clothes to a pick-up centre which is about thirty minutes from my house. This particular company will set up temporary pick-up centres for us to drop our clothes or bags for donation. For them to be close-by is truly God send. Alhamdulillah. The category given was clothes could either be in good-condition and wearable or clothes that are not in good condition but still wearable or useable. Bags, curtains, bed sheets and fabrics are also accepted. 

I have sorted the clothes into the two required categories. Since I only have one piece of curtain to give away, I put them together with the in good condition and wearables bag.


I decided to give this laundry basket a quick
look. Even though I had gone through this
basket before, I may find something to give
away.

Requiring minimal repair. Will try to get it done
soon.

The two bags I was able to put together today.
The ones in the paper bag either require 
major or minor repairs or depends on
what the company will do with them. 
 
The three bags for donation. The white bag was
from the previous exercise.
PS: I shall label the three bags 
accordingly.

Today the Child is sitting for final Semester 3 exam. I am not going to disturb her at all and I shall also try to be as quiet as possible. Since the spread of the Covid19 pandemic, she has been doing her classes online. Her final exams is also conducted online. I pray for her success. In syaa Allah.

Thank you for stopping by. I hope you find my task inspirational. You can either do a one day decluttering, purging and trashing or you can choose to break up your task into smaller tasks and eventually get them done. I prefer breaking my task into smaller tasks because this way it is less daunting and less overwhelming. Remember cleaning is a daily routine and no matter what process or direction you take, the task will always be there. Just do not overwork yourselves.

Stay safe everyone.





4 comments:

  1. Salam,
    How nice that you wrote to me, so I can also come to your blog. I'm very glad about that.
    So many items of clothing, yes, I have to give some to the clothes station and can't get to it. I wish you a nice day and thank you again. Nice to meet you.
    ma'a as-salamah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know there are clothes in my cupboard to give away. I will have to wait till I am in the right mood to do a proper job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean Nancy. I was motivated the moment I received the whatsapp message. I have a place to send to. The few times they did the collection was too far from my house.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...