Monday, October 12, 2020

30 Bags in 30 Days - Bag 3 Trash

The trash I had collected on Friday was half-way done and I didn't get to fill up the bag because I end up cooking a huge dinner. It was Rice Mandy with grilled Beef. I continued with the task today instead. Also, I was away for the weekend.

Since today is trash day, I decided to fill up the bag quickly before the truck arrive. As I was filling up the bag with trash that is within reach, I find that this method did not work very well. I have to change my strategy a little whereby I will go through every cupboards, drawers, boxes in every area of the house in a systematic way. Otherwise, it will take more than one day to fill up the bag and this may not be the way to go. My goal of 30 days straight is not feasible, either. So my 30 days self-proclaimed challenge means it is not every day for thirty days I will fill a bag.

Back to the trash bag. So, I need to work fast or I shall miss the truck. I was sidetracked a little because I was looking for a bandage which I knew I had. The usual. When you look for something you really need, the item became elusive and it will only surface at a time when you don't need it anymore. While searching for it, I spotted this Medical kit. When I open it, I found some expired medication pills. I emptied the kit and voila, that really fills up the bag completely. Another trash bag completed.

That is what is left of the Medical Kit after
emptying the contents. I shall have to fill up 
the kit with basic medical items. Also I
need to have the kit hung where it is
not only visible, most importantly,
accessible.

The third trash bag for the self-proclaimed
challenge. It will be completely out
of sight once the garbage truck arrive.

This is my lunch. Very simple indeed. 'Lempeng',
Valencia Orange, Sambal dip and Camomile Tea.



Thank you for stopping by. I hope you enjoy my little chat and sharing of what I did today.




2 comments:

  1. Good idea to clear whatever items not wanted. It is not easy to keep it a daily affair because sometimes we have other things to do. I feel that my house needs de-cluttering too, too much junks in my house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Nancy. So true. I find that it is not easy to fill up a bag daily. I am enjoying the process thus far. Stay safe.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...