Monday, October 26, 2020

30 Bags in 30 Days - Bag 12 + Bag 11 Continuation

I managed to fill up the bag from yesterday and together with my daughter we filled up Bag 12 today. My daughter was revamping her room and we manged to declutter some items. We plan to finish off the remaining job in her room tomorrow and hope to declutter more. While she is working on her room I am planning to work on the area next to the toilet. 

My post is going to be short today as moving things around is really a lot of work in itself. So here's my 11th and 12th bags that will go straight to the trash bin. I need to fill up the bags to maximum capacity because now we have to pay for every grocery bag provided to us. Each costs us RM0.20 cents each. The idea is to make Malaysians aware about environmental issues caused by plastic bags. I do bring my own bags whenever I go shopping. Occassionally, I might forget. I am simply using whatever I have around the house and hopefully this will also contribute to decluttering of plastic bags I have in my storage area.

The smaller bag is what we did today.

Looking at the things I had been throwing makes me wonder why I held on to some of them in the first place. Letting them go is the best thing I had done, finally.

My next project is to tackle my snail mails that I had been keeping since I was 16 years and stopped writing in 1989. It is no longer a necessity for me to keep them now that I have rarely, if at all, indulge in snail mails.

Thank you for stopping by. If anyone of you are involved in doing small buckets of trashing on a daily basis, keep it up. Please remember, do not mix the routine trash, especially from the kitchen, with the trash meant for purging or decluttering.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...