Saturday, October 17, 2020

30 Bags in 30 Days - Bag 7 Trash from the Backyard

 It is Saturday today and my plan for the day is to go to the bank, grocery shopping and pruning the backyard. I really need to stock up as my supplies are quickly dwindling. BTW, the drop-off centre will be open from Oct 20 to Oct 30th. I had gotten my dates wrong. It means I have ample time to go trhough my wardrobe and likewise the Child is doing the same. Hopefully this will one big purging where I do not have to think again for the next couple of months.

I really want to give my backyard a facelift. All I need to do was prune the dried and yellowing banana leaves. I know I will not do much because I need to run errands first. I'll just do as much as I can for the time I had.

This is how the banana trees look like. A really
pathetic state.

My mixture of plants - still need to be
reorganized

A bag of dead leaves. Will send to the field
in front of the house for collection on Monday

How the bananas look after. Still need to do bit
more clean-up. Will wait when the sun is not
too bright

That is all about I could cover in less than an hour. The sun was still so bright and this could be the beginning of bright sunny days ahead. It really is so nice to work outdoors ever once in a while. 

I went grocery shopping, but not 100%. There are still items to purchase. After completing our shopping at Berkat Medina Store, we decided to return home. This is one of our favourite haunt whenever we want authentic arabic flavours. It was already 1:06 pm by then. 

Outside the store


Inside the store. Mostly products from Turkey,
Algeria or other Arab countries.

Chicken Pizza - lunch for me and the Child

Some of the items I bought. I wanted to try cook the Mandy
Rice one of these days. I always love dried figs and 
the herbal bread is another of my favourite.

Thank you for stopping by. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...