Monday, October 19, 2020

Taking a Break

I did not do any purging today because I need to be in silent mode. The Child is having her last final exam to day and it was Statistics. She decided to use the Living room instead. She also wanted me to sit beside her for moral support.

Does that mean I never do anything at all. No. I did something where I do not have to make any noise at all. I crochet. I am crocheting these mask extensions for an order I received. So happy that I have something to do during the CMCO. While the going is good I am going to the shop to buy yarn. Or maybe I will order online as it is much of a hassle to go to the mall. With 107 cases in Selangor today, I am thinking three times about going out. Yeah, I'll get the Child to help me order online.

The completed Mask extensions

Work in progress

I shall continue crocheting them tomorrow as I am receiving a new order. May put the bag on-hold again.

Thank you for stopping by. Please pary my daughter success in her final exam Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...