Sunday, October 25, 2020

30 Bags in 30 Days - Day 11 Trash and Recycleables

Good evening. I am lagging a bit today. I was a quarter-way through with my plastic bag when Hubby said the air-con repair man is coming around noon. Daughter and I did the obvious. Clear as much clutter as we possibly could and, at a hunch I decided to clear my potted plants at the balcony, to make way for him in case he also needed to work on the air-con fan outside ( I am not sure the right term for this). 

Hubby was deep-cleaning the porch and since this guy wanted to park his car there (he had so many tools he needed for the job), hubby had to make a quick clearing of the area. Daughter took over deep-cleaning the grout outside the gate and I helped her, too. She took this opportunity to deep-clean while we are having hot weather the past few days. We were only given 15 minutes by hubby because the machine was getting hot.

This is the area outside the gate that was 
dirty due to the rainy season some days back.
Notice the difference in the foreground and
the back? Will try to finish off the deep-clean
another day.

I did a bit of purging of the pocket files I had in quite a while. I also cleared a bit more stuffs that I find along the way. Not sure how much I can cover today, though.

These blue pocket files are empty and since I
am not using them, I might as well trash
them.

Before trashing them, I cut out the plastic cover to take the
chipboard backing which I can sell as recycleables

I also managed to purge the contents of two other files and merged with a third file. That means I am less by 6 files. Not much by any standards but I am happy because I have some space created.

Will continue in a bit. I am getting dinner on the table now. Dinner is very simple. Just plain fried rice as I was far to tired to cook.

Result of today's garbage collection.

Couldn't get around to filling up the bag in time
for tomorrow's Trash pick-up day. I don't want to
waste plastic bag so I shall fill it up tomorrow.

Thank you very much for stopping by. I hope my challenge will inspire you to do the same. Cleaning is a daily process for some.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...