Thursday, October 29, 2020

30 Bags in 30 Days - Bag 14 Recycleables

 Today is Maulud Nabi where we remembered the birth of Prophet Muhammad. 

Daughter and I continued with our purging. But I decided to clean the ceiling fan in the kitchen. It was so grimy and not functioning very well.

The ceiling fan which had not been cleaned
for a little over a year
Close-up view


After being cleaned. Looks better and performed
better

Finally I was able to fill up the box with items that I can sell to the junkyard. Daughter helped to fill up the box with books that she no longer need. 
To sell to the junkyard

Thank you for stopping by.




1 comment:

  1. For the past 2 days I have been vacuuming my house, something which I have not done for a long time. Hubby promised me to clean the living room ceiling fan. I am afraid of height and he will have to go up the ladder to clean it for me. About books, I too need to give away some books which we do not use anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...